Self-care starts with small moments through the day. The choices you make. This guide is designed to support you to embrace the micro moments to take effective action towards a self-care practice.
This guide is a product of my love of life, people and part of my ongoing commitment to the
conversation about mental illness, mental health, wellness and empowering readers with
information to make educated and nourishing decisions about self-care, personal health
and happiness. Self-care…or a lack of self-care has a way of showing up internally and with
your external world, relationships, friendships, studying, work life and general approach to
each new day.
Here’s what you can expect in the guide:
- An overview of WHY Self-Care is so important
- An invitation and activities to assess areas of your life and where you are right now vs where you want to be
- Journaling ideas
- Breathing techniques you can incorporate into your life
- Grounding ideas for you to help to reset your nervous system
- Nourish your belly and what you eat. It starts and ends in your gut.
- How movement helps to shift energy
- How incorporating regular hugs into your day (up to 12 hugs a day) is so important to personal wellness – emotionally and mentally and physically
Take a read through! Let me know any questions. I am here to support you in your journey.
There are no reviews yet.